Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I know, It's been a while...

I've been one busy momma so I am going to have to apologize right now due to the lack of posts.  So, what's been going on lately?

*I had skin cancer; I had the cancer removed; the cancer is gone & it did not spread.
*My best friend is getting married; I went to New Orleans for her bachelorette party; Her wedding    shower was Sunday.
*Family Photos
*Harper is NINE months! Where has time gone?!

Okay, so I did have cancer after all, but nothing to worry about and it is all gone.  It was a little frightening at first though, hearing the word 'cancer' is never a good thing.  Basil Cell Carcinoma is fortunately the most common and they assured me that it was nothing to be concerned about.  I feel much better, just remember people- tanning is bad!  I regret tanning so much in high school, and when H decides that is something she thinks she may want to do I am going to show her the huge scar on my neck. I'm just glad that's over with!  I have another full body scan in December and I'm praying that they do not find any other areas to be concerned about.


My best friend is getting married next month!! We had a fun-filled weekend in New Orleans, and it was amazing to experience.  I definitely want to go back and do a little more sight seeing.  The bars on Bourbon were a blast, and it's a weekend that I will never forget.  I missed my baby but I got a lot of face time in so it helped me feel a little less anxious. I was most definitely ready to get home on Sunday, though.  Did I mention we drove NINE hours to get there and home? Next time I'll be flying. ;)




Wedding shower photo!! Love these ladies so much, we've been friends since we were in High School. I honestly don't know what I would do with out them!


We also had family photos taken a couple of weeks ago.. here's a sneak peek...




NINE MONTHS!!!



Hopefully I'll be back on track soon!


Until next time, you'll have this sweet face to look at!  Seriously, I can't get enough of this little stinker!!

❤  Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment