Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Why I chose to start blogging...



I decided to take the plunge and start blogging after years upon years of reading several different blogs. I've always loved them, but never made the decision on whether or not I should start. I also want something for my daughter to look back on.  I need a creative outlet, and this is it.  This is going to be real, this is going to be me, sarcastic, and true as can be.  (That was not necessarily intended to rhyme, but what the hell, I'll leave it.)

My life...



Engaged to my best friend in February 2010



Married (fun times) in August of 2010



combining our fur babes
(now known as the Goof Troop)
April 2012
August 20, 2012


August 21, 2012
Happy TWO years to the Hubs
The day we found out... IT'S A GIRL!!
September 3, 2012

26th Birthday Party with Great friends

26th Birthday & 26 Weeks Pregnant
November 23, 2012


Baby shower- The best friends a girl could truly ask for.


baby shower #2 (work)



November 30, 2012



December 27, 2013
Happy Birthday Harper, Happy Birthday Daddy.


And this is how we begin...

❤ Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment