Monday, September 9, 2013

The weekend...



The hubs went out of town this weekend so it was a lot of Harper and mommy time.  A little selfie...

I put my house on the market.  After almost six years of nothing but repair after repair we are finally ready to move.  It's bittersweet, I bought the house when I was just 21 so there are a lot of memories.  We are ready for something a little bigger though.









Let's hope it sells soon! 




I managed to go to the gym six days last week.  I ran roughly 17 miles and walked (my cool down time) 5 1/2.  Losing the baby weight has not been easy, but I am working hard to get to where I want to be.  I love my daughter more than anything, but pregnancy was no fun for this mommy.  I am going to be completely honest and tell you that this was my character in "What to expect when you're expecting"...

Getting this body back has not been a walk in the park, but we're getting there, slowly but surely. Even though pregnancy sucked for me, it was totally worth it.  I'm not an asshole, I'm just honest. We'll see how well it goes this week.

Not to worry, more randomness to come.

 ❤ Whitney



2 comments:

  1. Harper is a doll! I've heard of a lot of people who hated pregnancy! I don't think you should feel bad if it was difficult for you!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was difficult, but every second was worth it for sure!

      Delete